• Superior strength, corrosion resistance, and exceptional durability for indoor AND outdoor installations
• USPS Approved to STD-4C regulations required for all new construction and major renovation projects
• 4C standard mailboxes are fully-recessed for in-wall mounting. Surface-mount collar and kiosk kits are available at an additional charge.
• USPS regulations require a minimum of one parcel locker for every ten tenant compartments and one outgoing mail slot per unit
• Factory installed integral trim surrounds mailbox and unique MUCK (multi-unit connector kit) included for easy installation of multiple 4C mailboxes
• (18) 3"H tenant compartments, (2) 17"H oversized parcel lockers, 6-1/2"H standard outgoing mail compartment
Finish or Material:
Heavy gauge aluminum construction
Loading and Mounting:
Front-loading 4C mailbox includes a carrier access door prepared for a USPS arrow lock (installed by local postal officials) for delivery/service to mailbox
Tenant doors include heavy duty, dustproof cam locks each with 3 keys
Includes Parcel locker door(s) - a means of USPS package delivery. Dual, captive locking system allows USPS to deliver a package to the locker leaving the key in the tenant's mailbox. Package is retrieved by the tenant and key is retained securely in the lock.
Outgoing mail compartment with slot, anti-fish comb for security, and protective hood is located above USPS access door for convenient outgoing mail collection
Unit has custom engraved doors. Call for details.
Total Tenant Doors: 18
Tenant Door Size(s): 3"Hx12"Wx15"D
Total Parcel Lockers: 2
Parcel Door Size(s): 17"Hx12"Wx15"D
Unit height is 54-3/4". See cut sheet for Rough opening details.
Double column unit width is 31-9/16". Single column unit width is 17-1/2". See cut sheet for Rough opening details.
Minimum wall depth of 17" required for Fully-recessed 4C mailboxes