4CFL Front-load, 11 High (40 3/4" High)
Choose from 13 pre-configured modules that meet or exceed all security requirements of the USPS STD-4C regulation for front-loading wall-mounted mail receptacles. The 11-High Suite is designed to ensure a maximum number of USPS compliant tenant compartments are available within the given height. Modules containing all tenant doors are for private delivery only.
• Rugged, corrosion and weather resistant powdercoat finish resists scratching and vandalism.
• Constructed of heavy gauge aluminum and 300 series stainless steel components for superior strength, corrosion resistance and exceptional outdoor durability.
• Solid aluminum mail slot frame similar to High Security CBU design protects adjacent customer compartment and collection compartment.
• Unique double-locking parcel locking mechanism design for added mail package security
• New USPS-1172 910A lock with three (3) keys.
• Number decals up to three digits or engraved identification up to six characters.
• Exclusive multi-unit connector kit hardware included with every mailbox model for convenience and ease of installation.