Vertical Mailboxes 1250 Series
1250 vertical series mailboxes are designed for use in small, multifamily buildings. They are constructed of durable, heavy-gauge extruded aluminum. Doors and trim are striated to resist scratching. Mailboxes feature a fully-recessed mount, semi-recessed mount, or surface mount option to complement any installation. Designed to meet USPS STD-4B+, the Florence 1250 series has stronger compartment locks and master doors that better resist the more common methods of tampering. These boxes are ideal replacement options to ensure your residents continue to have safe and secure mail delivery options.
• Top Load (tilt out)
• Recessed- or surface-mounted
• Prepared for USPS installed Master Lock
• Anodized aluminum finish
• 5-pin cylinder cam locks with two keys (1,000 key changes)
• Name and number ID card holders
• Private master lock
• Eight architectural powder coat finishes
• As of October 6, 2006, USPS STD-4C compliant mailbox systems are mandatory on all NEW CONSTRUCTION and MAJOR RENOVATIONS. Mailboxes that are 4B+ compliant will only be considered USPS Approved if they are replacing existing mailboxes.