Standard Drop Box, Aluminum
Modeled after our Standard Lokbox, our Drop Boxes are a secure option for receiving items after hours or at remote locations. Drop Box i made of light-weight, rust-resistant aluminum and is hand-assembled by experienced craftsmen right here in the U.S.A. Aluminum is highly recommended for moist climates due to their durability and rust-resistance.
• Constructed of .080 thick aluminum
• 11" W Incoming Drop Slot - see height options below
• Five pin lock with stainless steel "hook" cam
• Powder Coat Finish
• Posts sold separately
• Envelope Tray - or - No envelope tray
• Drop Slot custom height: 1/4"H to 2"H
• Four lock options to choose from
• Also available in Aluminum, Heavy Duty Steel and Stainless Steel
• Surface Mounts Posts - these posts include a base plate on both ends and should be used for installations on to existing concrete. Mounting bolts are included.
• In-Ground Posts - these posts are longer and should be used for installing the product directly into the ground with a concrete pour (similar to a fence post).
• Steel (14 and 16 gauge) is our standard metal and is the most commonly purchased.
• Heavy Duty Steel is recommended for high-crime areas. It is made of thick, 10 gauge steel and nearly indestructible.
• Aluminum is recommended for moist climates for their durability and rust-resistance
• Stainless Steel is recommended for very damp and freezing climates as they are the most weather resistant metal.