Add some country charm to your home with this all time classic weathervane.
For centuries, weathervanes have been relied upon to indicate the direction of the wind in order to predict weather patterns. Today, although still fully functional, weathervanes are also used as decorative accents. Our Standard Size Weathervanes are the perfect complement for any home, barn, cupola or garden. Handcrafted of pure copper and brass, or aluminum by skilled artisans, this weathervane is a work of art.
• Figures, Directionals and Spacer balls are made of copper and brass, or aluminum for beauty and longevity
• Durable assembly rod ensures years of maintenance-free enjoyment
• Polished copper develops an attractive patina over time
• Measurements are for figure only - Add an additional 16" to the overall height to accommodate the spacer balls, directionals and rod
Although Weathervanes can be traditionally mounted to most
rooftops using a roof mount, there are many other ways to display a weathervane,including:
• Vinyl or wood cupolas
• Eave mounts
• Indoor floor & tabletop/mantel display bases
• Garden poles
Dimensions: 29”L x 16”H x 3”
Measurements are for weathervane figures only, add approximately 16" for assembly.