Standard Drop Box, Stainless
The Stainless Steel Letter LockerŪ is both sleek in style and the most weather resistant metal. Recommended for very damp and freezing climates, this product is hand-assembled by experienced craftsmen right here in the U.S.A. The Letter LockerŪ comes with several options to choose from- select your favorites to get the perfect box for your needs.
• USPS Approved
• Constructed of 14 gauge stainless steel with a #4 brushed finish
• 2" high x 11" wide incoming mail slot
• 3" high x 11" wide outgoing mail tray
• Four lock options to choose from
• Front recipient access
• Weather resistant powder coat finish optional
• Posts sold separately
• Also available in Steel, Heavy Duty Steel, or Aluminum
• Upgrade to the Claw Locking Mechanism
• Rear recipient access
• Customized incoming slot height available from 1/4"H to 2"H
• Blocked outgoing mail tray- for customers who prefer not to use the outgoing mail tray
• Surface Mounts Posts - these posts include a base plate on both ends and should be used for installations on to existing concrete. Mounting bolts are included.
• In-Ground Posts - these posts are longer and should be used for installing the product directly into the ground with a concrete pour (similar to a fence post).
• Steel (14 and 16 gauge) is our standard metal and is the most commonly purchased.
• Heavy Duty Steel is recommended for high-crime areas. It is made of thick, 10 gauge steel and nearly indestructible.
• Aluminum is recommended for moist climates for their durability and rust-resistance
• Stainless Steel is recommended for very damp and freezing climates as they are the most weather resistant metal.