Standard Lokbox Aluminum Locking Mailbox
The Standard Lokbox Aluminum Locking Mailbox is made of light-weight, rust-resistant aluminum and is hand-assembled by experienced craftsmen right here in the U.S.A. Aluminum is highly recommended for moist climates due to their durability and rust-resistance. Suitable for commercial or residential, use the Lokbox comes with several options to choose from; select your favorites to get the perfect box for your needs.
• USPS Approved
• Constructed of .080 thick alumunim
• 2" high x 11" wide incoming mail slot
• 3" high x 11" wide outgoing mail tray
• Level 1 Security: 5 pin lock with stainless steel "hook" cam
• Front recipient access
• Weather resistant powder coat finish
• Post sold separately
• Four lock options to choose from: upgrade to the Claw Locking Mechanism
• Rear recipient access
• Customized incoming slot height available from 1/4"H to 2"H
• Blocked outgoing mail tray- for customers who prefer not to use the outgoing mail tray
• Surface Mounts Posts - these posts include a base plate on both ends and should be used for installations on to existing concrete. Mounting bolts are included.
• In-Ground Posts - these posts are longer and should be used for installing the product directly into the ground with a concrete pour (similar to a fence post).
Most Lokbox mailboxes are in stock and are shipped within 1-3 business days. However, due to the level of customization we offer, some products are not assembled until the item is purchased, shipping within 7-10 business days. We appreciate your patience while we customize your Lokbox.
30'' Surface Mount Post
48'' In-Ground Post