Ultimate Lokbox, Aluminum
The Ultimate Lokbox has been built using a rotating hopper door so unwanted hands and/or objects can not access mail. With a large incoming slot, this box accepts large envelopes and small packages. An outgoing mail pocket is conveniently placed on the backside of the top door. Recipients access mail using a retrieval door located in either the front or back of the box.
• Made in the U.S.A
• Constructed of .080 thick alumunim
• 10-3/4"W x 3-1/2"H incoming mail drop
• 10"W x 3"H outgoing mail pocket
• Rotating hopper door
• Four lock options to choose from
• Front recipient access
• Weather resistant powder coat finish
• Post sold separately
• Upgrade to the Claw Locking Mechanism
• Block outgoing mail tray (tray is blocked, not removed)
• Rear recipient access
Post Options: We provides two types of posts for your convenience:
• Surface Mounts Posts - these posts include a base plate on both ends and should be used for installations on to existing concrete. Mounting bolts are included.
• In-Ground Posts - these posts are longer and should be used for installing the product directly into the ground with a concrete pour (similar to a fence post).
Most Lokbox mailboxes are in stock and are shipped within 1-3 business days. However, due to the level of customization we offer, some products are not assembled until the item is purchased, shipping within 7-10 business days. We appreciate your patience while we customize your Lokbox.